- EHUKAI reported 3-4 ft at 2:30 PM HST.Wind is VRB 05-10.
- MAKAHA reported 2-3 ft at 2:30 PM HST.Wind is VRB 05-10.
- MAKAPUU reported 1-2 ft at 2:30 PM HST.Wind is NE 05-10.
- SANDY BEACH reported 1-2 ft at 2:30 PM HST.Wind is SE 10-15. SHORE BREAK
- WAIKIKI reported 0-1 ft at 2:30 PM HST.Wind is VRB 05. CANOES
- SUNSET reported 3-4+ ft at 8:00 AM HST.Swell direction from the NW. Swell period is 8 seconds. Wind is VRB 05.
- DIAMOND HEAD reported 2-3 ft at 7:00 AM HST.Swell direction from the SSE. Swell period is 10 seconds. Wind is SSW 05-10.
- Surf Forecast for OahuNOTE: Please check with local authorities regarding beach closures. Surf along north facing shores will be 3 to 5 feet today, lowering to 1 to 3 feet Friday. Surf along east facing shores will be 2 to 4 feet through Friday. Surf along south facing shores will be 2 to 4 feet today, rising to […]
- Oahu Surf HazardsNo high surf advisory or warnings.